Regulations for Use of Kitchen and Cafeteria
- Kitchen items used are to be cleaned and properly stored as found.
- Furniture in entire cafeteria are to be arranged as originally found.
- No food or drink may be left in building.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are to be used on grounds.
- Trash must be bagged and removed from all grounds. If outside container is used, remove trash from it also. Place outside container inside cafeteria before leaving. WE HAVE NO TRASH PICKUP SERVICE!
- Make sure hot water heater and counter-top appliances are unplugged.
- Fee is $125.00 per day for use of kitchen/cafeteria for reunions, birthdays, etc.
- Return the keys immediately. $50.00 will be returned if facilities are left clean and in order.
IF THESE RULES ARE NOT ADHERED TO, THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE USE OF OUR FACILITY.
To book the facilities contact Donna Fenters: Office: 843-380-1100, Home: 843-558-2071, Cell: 843-601-3913